JERUSALEM AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN ISRAEL
FEE SCHEDULE 2013 - 2014 ACADEMIC YEAR
Registration fees are for new students and are PER CHILD. This is in addition to tuition and capital fees.
|| 2,500 NIS + 2,500 NIS deposit
| Preschool student moving to Kindergarten
|| 7,500 NIS
| Kindergarten through High School
|| 10,000 NIS
Tuition fees include all supplies except backpack, lunchbox, and school shirts.
| Preschool Ages 3 and 4 (8:00 – 15:00)
| Kindergarten - 5th Grade (8:00 – 15:00)
| Middle School (Grades 6-8) (8:00 – 15:00)
| High School (Grades 9-12) (8:00 – 15:00)
Kindergarten – 12th Grade 10,000 NIS
Additional Program Fees
|ELL – English Language Learners
|Van Service (Subject to contract with company)
*Financial Aid may be available – applications must be submitted and aid is awarded based on need in the order that applications are received. Not all applications for aid are able to be granted. Please call for further information. Families who receive tuition support from other organizations are not eligible for Financial Aid.
The hours for Preschool through 12th Grade are 8:00-15:00 Monday-Thursday, with school dismissing at 13:30 on Friday.
- If a student in grades K-12 has been registered and does not enter school at all, the advance registration fee may be partially refunded, less an amount to be determined annually by the Board. Preschool registration fees are refunded 4,000 NIS if withdrawal is made before May 1 and fees are NOT REFUNDED for withdrawal after May 1.
- Tuition and fees are due in full on August 31st and may be paid by bank transfer, dollar or shekel check, credit card or in NIS cash. Checks should be made out to “WBAIS.”
- When paying in dollars, inquire at the Cashier’s Office for applicable rates.
Contact Maya Giny at 09 890-1000, ext. 448 or email@example.com.
- Please note that by School Board policy, in no case may a student remain in school if full tuition payments are not received within 30 days of their due date.
- Alternatetuition payments (installments) must be requested, arranged, and approved prior to August 31st