Registration fees are for new students and are per child. This is in addition to tuition and capital fees.
Preschool Registration Fee- 2,500 NIS
Preschool student moving to Kindergarten Registration Fee – 7,500 NIS
Kindergarten through Middle School Registration Fee – 10,000 NIS
Tuition at JAIS is assessed at two rates: a “Sponsored Rate” for families whose employer/s pay or reimburse tuition costs, and a
“Non-Sponsored Rate” for families whose employers do not support any tuition (or percentage) of education-related costs.
Tuition fees include all supplies except lunches and school shirts. The hours for Preschool through 9th Grade are 7:45-15:00
Monday-Thursday, with school dismissing at 12:45 on Friday.
Capital Fund Fee
Capital fund fees are used for the improvement and development of the school, including technology upgrades, as well as building, security, and classroom improvements.
Financial aid may be available – applications must be submitted and aid is awarded based on need in the order that applications are received. Families who receive tuition support from other organizations are generally not eligible for financial aid. However, JAIS will make every effort to ensure that families do not face hardship due to education costs, and is willing to consider exceptions on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for more information about our financial aid program.
- Registration fees may be partially refunded before the first day of school. The amount is to be determined annually by the Board.
- Tuition and fees are due in full on August 31st or before the first day of attendance at school if the student begins after the start of the school year and may be paid in US Dollars or New Israeli Shekels by bank transfer, check, or credit card. Checks should be made out to the Walworth Barbour American International School or “WBAIS.” (Third party checks will not be accepted).
- Amounts that are paid in U.S. dollars will be converted at the representative rate on the date of payment.
- Please note that we reserve the right to withhold progress reports and transcripts, exclude students from classes, or refuse re enrollment for families whose tuition payments are not received within 30 days of their due date.
- Alternate tuition payments (installments) must be requested, arranged, and approved prior to August 31st.
For further information, please contact Dvora Cardozo at 09-890-1000, extension 447, or email@example.com