Fee Schedule 2018 – 2019 Academic Year
Registration fees are for new students and are per child.
This is in addition to tuition and capital fees.
|Preschool student moving to Kindergarten||7,500 NIS|
|Kindergarten through Middle School||10,000 NIS|
Tuition at JAIS is assessed at two rates: a “Sponsored Rate” for families whose employer/s pay or reimburse tuition costs, and a “Non-Sponsored Rate” for families whose employers do not support any tuition (or percentage) of education-related costs. Tuition fees include all supplies except lunches and school shirts. The hours for Preschool through 8th Grade are 8:00-15:00 Monday-Thursday, with school dismissing at 13:30 on Friday.
|Tuition by Grade Level||Non-Sponsored Rate
(Employer does not support any tuition or education- related costs)
(Employer pays or reimburses tuition costs)
|Preschool Ages 3 and 4||43,800 NIS||45,050 NIS|
|Kindergarten through 4th||63,650 NIS||65,500 NIS|
|Middle School (5th through 8th grades)||73,000 NIS||75,150 NIS|
|Current JAIS Middle School Students applying to WBAIS for high school||Inquire about WBAIS High School Fees|
|Additional Program Fees|
|ELL – English Language Learners Program||17,500 NIS|
|Learning Support/Special Education Support||17,500 NIS|
|Van Service||12,100 NIS|
|Capital Fund Fee||4000 NIS (Kindergarten through 8th Grade)|
Capital Fund Fee
Capital fund fees are used for the improvement and development of the school, including technology upgrades, as well as building, security, and classroom improvements.
Financial aid may be available – applications must be submitted and aid is awarded based on need in the order that applications are received. Families who receive tuition support from other organizations are generally not eligible for financial aid. However, JAIS will make every effort to ensure that families do not face hardship due to education costs, and is willing to consider exceptions on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for more information about our financial aid program.
- Registration fees may be partially refunded before the first day of school. The amount is to be determined annually by the Board.
- Tuition and fees are due in full on August 31st or before the first day of attendance at school if the student begins after the start of the school year and may be paid in US Dollars or New Israeli Shekels by bank transfer, check, or credit card. Checks should be made out to the Walworth Barbour American International School or “WBAIS.” (Third party checks will not be accepted).
- Amounts that are paid in U.S. dollars will be converted at the representative rate on the date of payment.
- Please note that we reserve the right to withhold progress reports and transcripts, exclude students from classes, or refuse re-enrollment` for families whose tuition payments are not received within 30 days of their due date.
- Alternate tuition payments (installments) must be requested, arranged, and approved prior to August 31st. For further information, please contact Dvora Cardozo at 09-890-1000, extension 447,or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a link to our tuition, fees and refund policy.