Fee Schedule 2017 – 2018 Academic Year
Registration fees are for new students and are per child.
This is in addition to tuition and capital fees.
|Preschool student moving to Kindergarten||7,500 NIS|
|Kindergarten through Middle School||10,000 NIS|
Tuition fees include all supplies except lunches and school shirts.
|Preschool Ages 3 and 4 (8:00 – 15:00)||42,900 NIS|
|Kindergarten – 4th Grade (8:00 – 15:00)||61,800 NIS|
|Middle School (Grades 5-8) (8:00 – 15:00)||70,900 NIS|
|Current JAIS Middle School students applying to the WBAIS High School (Grades 9-12)||76,500 NIS|
Capital Fund Levy
Kindergarten – 8th Grade 4,000 NIS
Additional Program Fees: Please inquire about the additional cost of our English Language Learning Program, our Learning Support/Special Education Program, our hot lunch program, or our van fees.
Financial Aid may be available – applications must be submitted and aid is awarded based on need in the order that applications are received. Not all applications for aid are able to be granted. Families who receive tuition support from other organizations are not eligible for Financial Aid.
Capital Fund fees are used for the improvement and development of the school, including technology upgrades, as well as building and classroom improvements.
The hours for Preschool through 8th Grade are 8:00-15:00 Monday-Thursday, with school dismissing at 13:30 on Friday.
- Before the first day of school, registration fees may be partially refunded. The amount is to be determined annually by the Board.
- Tuition and fees are due in full on August 31st and may be paid in dollar or shekel by bank transfer, check or credit card. Checks should be made out to “WBAIS.”
- Amounts that are paid in US$ will be converted at the representative rate on the date of payment. For further information, contact-Dvora Cardozo at 09-890-1000, ext 447 or email@example.com.
- Please note that by School Board policy, in no case may a student remain in school if full tuition payments are not received within 30 days of their due date.
- Alternate tuition payments (installments) must be requested, arranged, and approved prior to August 31st. Contact Maya Giny at 09-890-1000, ext. 448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.